Monday, September 15, 2014

Top 4 Eyeliners | Drugstore & High End

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great day.

I'm sorry that this blog post is late, but I am pre-writing some posts so that I can always upload on time! :)

I know some of you where expecting a Q&A post but I don't have very many questions at the moment so I'd rather wait until a couple more come through, so if you'd like to know anything about go comment your question on this blog post:
Today I'm doing a Top Products post on my favorites eyeliners.

3 of these are drugstore, and the other one is high end. I have other eyeliners that I like but these are my absolute favorite.

I'm not going to ramble too much today, just going to jump straight into it!
These are the 4 eyeliners that I have been loving! Three of them are black and one of them is a flesh toned or nude color. I don't really wear brown eyeliners but if you don't like the colors I have selected then you can always try them in different colors.



1. Sephora Eyeliner

This is the only drugstore eyeliner in my favorites, and it's amazing! It's not the easiest eyeliner to apply, but I love the way it looks, it leaves almost a glossy finish. The applicator is quite thick so this isn't ideal for a thin, natural line. I know that this comes in many colors, so if black isn't for you then you have a nice selection. This was around $12 and I've had it for a very long time and it hasn't dried out or anything.






2. NYX Eye and Eyebrow Pencil

The next eyeliner I'm sharing with you is by NYX. It's a pencil eyeliner, apparently it can also be used for eyebrows, but it's a little too creamy and unnatural in my opinion! These come in loads of different shades. It's very pigmented, and glides on so smoothly. It lasts for quite a while but it will start to fade after a couple of hours. I like too use this on my waterline and tight line, and sometimes I apply it to my top lash line and smudge it out. These have a very good reputation, by that I mean great reviews. They're amazing for the price, which is $3.50!






Maybelline Master Precise

Next is another liquid eyeliner by Maybelline. Again, the shade I have it black, and I personally haven't seen any other shades, so let me know in the comments if you have. This is around $6.00, and it's definitely worth the money because it lasts for quite a long time, I have yet to finish mine. Of course I don't wear eyeliner every day but it's still going strong. The applicator isn't extremely flexible, which, in my opinion, makes it easier to apply. The brush is quite think, but again it's easy to apply meaning you can achieve a thin line. I really like this because I love eyeliners that have the product flowing through the applicator rather then having to dip the brush back in to the container every five minutes. This doesn't even dry out.







4. Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Pencil Eyeliner

Last but not least, a Rimmel Eyeliner, in the shade 005 Nude. This is the first Rimmel eyeliner I've tried and I love it, obviously. It applies so smoothly and it's very pigmented. I use it on my waterline to make myself look more awake, I also use it all over my eyelid to make my eyeshadows look more pigmented. This costs around $4.00 -$5.00 and is a good size for the price.






And those are my 4 favorite eyeliners at the moment!

I really want to do a Q&A so ask me questions below, I need 5 more then I'll do it! Ask as many as you like! More information here.

Also please let me know what you're favorite eyeliners are, and also feel free to recommend some to me. 

Thank you so much for reading, I hope this was helpful for some of you!

Stay tuned for next weeks post, bye!!xx

Maddie x

Latest Blog Post - Dry Shampoo | Review

 Please share this, it really helps me out! :) 

9 comments:

  1. The maybelline one sounds really nice, I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for it. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love see what your favorite eye liner is. I didn't realize that NYX is made in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post - I definitely will be checking out the maybelline one next time I go to a maybelline counter


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices, Maddie! I've never used eyeliner before due to severe allergies, but in your experience, do liquid liners fade more quickly than pencil eyeliners?

    xoxo,
    Breaya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a shame! From my experience, liquid liners tend to last longer than pencil. xx

      Delete
  5. I don't own any eyeliner, because most of my stuff I've just gotten for my birthday from friends or family, but my bestie wants me to get some. hehe I'll be sure to check out these. Thank you! I love reviews. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyeliner's so amazing, you should definitely try it! Make sure it's something quite subtle, nothing crazy! Thank you for reading!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo