Thursday, June 19, 2014

Top 3 Mascaras - Drugstore & High End

There are many amazing mascaras out there, whether it's drugstore or high end. Personally, I'd rather purchase a drugstore mascara simply because I use them up pretty quickly, meaning a "cheap" mascara is perfect, by "cheap" I mean cheaply priced, not bad quality. 

A mascara isn't just about making you lashes darker, it's also about length and volume. I have a preference for long lashes, since mine are naturally short, which means finding the perfect mascara is a must. I've been through many different brands of mascaras, and in my opinion, these are by far the best! There are of course many mascaras that I haven't tried, so if there is one that you think should've been listed in this blog post then please let me know, as I would love to try out the ones you recommend!

Enjoy! :)
"Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express"
This mascara is the least favorite of my favorites, if that makes sense. Maybelline definitely have the best drugstore mascaras, they are just AMAZING for the price. The one I have is waterproof, meaning it is a task to remove, obviously. I'm not sure if the non-waterproof one is difficult to remove, but if you know then let everyone else know in the comments! This mascara is very voluminous and gives great length. Basically, all I need in a mascara! I recommend this to everyone who wants long and dark eyelashes. 

"Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express"
I can't even begin to describe my love for this mascara. As you can tell, I have practically destroyed it, haha, and I definitely need to re-purchase it. You can get versatile looks with this mascara, you could just put one layer of it to get long but still natural lashes, this is a good look for school or work or no-makeup, makeup days! Or you could layer it up and get long, voluminous dark lashes, perfect for that false eyelash look. This was one of my first mascaras and I still, to this day, love it.

"Benefit They're Real!"
This mascara is my all time favorite. I've only had it for about 1-2 months, but it's the best one I have tried. Unfortunately, it is a mission to remove. I believe Benefit have released a remover specifically for they're real, but I doubt I will be purchasing it. Apart from that, I don't see anything else wrong with this mascara. It gives amazing length, leaving your lashes looking semi-natural, basically not too fake and dark. You could build it up to make it look more intense, but I'd rather go with the natural, long lash look. Highly recommend this.

And that is it for today! Let me know what products you'd like me to review next, or just let me know what you'd like to see in the future! Everything I say is of course based on my own opinion and I recommend these products based on my experiences. Please don't base your purchases on my opinions.

Which one, out of the three mascaras, do you prefer?

Thank you so much for reading!

Bye!!xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely post!xx
    Your blog is really amazing!
    Would you like to visit mine,and follow if you want?
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Love,Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i've been wanting to try that benefit one, it seems so good! and if you're still trying to figure out a way to contact me, just send me an email: laurajones@windowslive.com :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benefit they're real is my favorite, i definitely recommend it!xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing post! Thanks for sharing this post.
    Loved reading it & would you like to follow each other via GFC
    & Bloglovin? Lemme know!
    Keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for recommending these, Id love to try them. Have a great start to the week hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try them out!
      Thank you, you too!xx

      Delete
  5. Great picks - couldn't agree more with your choices :D

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo