Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ask Me Questions | Quick Update

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great day.

This isn't actually a beauty post, just a "quick update".

I've been thinking about doing a Q&A for a while now because you honestly don't know much about me, and this is a perfect way to share a bit about myself! Incase you don't know, Q&A means Questions & Answers :)

If you have ANY questions about me or my blog, please leave them in the comments, ask as many as you like!

I will do the Q&A if I get 10+ questions, and if I don't I will just answer the comments individually.

Thanks for your time!

Stay tuned for monday's post! Hopefully a Q&A?

Maddie x

My latest blog post - Dry Shampoo Review

 Please share this, it really helps me out! :) 

6 comments:

  1. What aims do you have for your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favourite brand? Beauty and fashion x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for an intense smokey eye palette for the fall. Which one would you suggest?
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. What inspired you to start your blog? What is your favorite beauty item at the moment?

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo