Saturday, September 26, 2015

Best Netflix Shows 2015


Bonjour my loves,

I am aware that i have been gone for a VERY long time.. (over 6 months)
But I am back! Let's put the past behind us and get on with the blog post!! :)

Today I am going to be sharing my top 5 shows on Netflix. I enjoy a variety of shows and hope that you will share you favs in the comments!

1. Grey's Anatomy

This is my current favorite show, I am on season 2 and I think I may be obsessed! The actors are AMAZING and it's so realistic, I would recommend it to just about anyone.

2. Friends

Friends is an old favorite of mine, and will ALWAYS be a favorite. It's that show that you put on and just fall asleep to because you have seen all of the episodes at least 3 times. 

3. Vampire Diaries

Now I know this show isn't for everyone, but... Ian Somerhalder!! I'm not going to go into too much detail about this but if you enjoy something quite dramatic, this is the show for you.

4. The Fosters

This is quite a light show to watch, if that makes sense. It's not too dramatic, it's easy to watch. I am really enjoying it, but I'm very upset that Jake T. Ausin is leaving!!

5. Pretty Little Liars

This is again an old favorite that i have started watching again. This is very dramatic and suspenseful which is why I love it so much!! I did skip season 6 and went straight ahead to find out who A is, and all i can say is that I was shocked...

And that's my Top 5 Netflix Shows! If you enjoyed this type of post please let me know in the comments, I absolutely love reading the ones I get! If you'd like me to check out your blog, again leave it in the comments and I will definitely have a look!

Thank you so much for reading, see you next week!

-Maddie x


 Share Bar :) 



9 comments:

  1. Pretty Little Liars was my all time favourite on netflix! thanks for sharing ! definitely following you to see more posts x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pretty Little Liars so much <3 You have a new follower, dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You helped me decide what to watch next :)

    fendiforurself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't tend to use Netflix. My favourite shows are: NCIS, Agents of Shield and my all time favourite is between The Wire and Homicide Life on the Street :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen these!! I've heard a lot of great things about NCIS so I should give it a go! :) xx

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo