Monday, September 29, 2014

Questions & Answers

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Today I am answering your questions that I asked you to "submit" a couple of weeks ago. OF course this isn't the only Q&A that I will be writing, so if you have a question that I didn't answer, feel free to ask me in the comments or on my Instagram which is linked here.

Quick note: I've changed the font on my blog posts! Let me know what you think, I can't decide wether I like it or not!

On with the questions! :)

What are your top 3 makeup products that you could not live without?

Hmmm... that's a tough one. I would have to say concealer, powder, and mascara. If lip balm counts as a makeup product then I would replace concealer with lip balm.

What is your favorite color?

Maroon/burgundy or a light blue.

What aims do you have for your blog?

I don't really have plans for my blog at the moment, of course I'd like it to become successful, but for now I just wan't to please my readers with new and original content every week :)

Do you have any siblings?

Yes I have 1 older brother.

What is your favourite brand? Beauty and fashion x

My favorite beauty brand at the moment is probably Rimmel, I love their face products & my favorite fashion brand... hmm I'm not sure, I like the Kendall & Kylie range at Pacsun but I'm not sure if I'd count it as my favorite...

I'm looking for an intense smokey eye palette for the fall. Which one would you suggest?

This all depends on what colors you like, but I think a good, affordable, palette is one of the Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes. They have a variation of colors and have great pigmentation!

What inspired you to start your blog? 

Honestly? I was bored haha, but that's not the only reason. I love to write and I love everything beauty related so it's the perfect combination! I also love reading beauty & lifestyle blog posts, so if that's you, let me know so I can check it out! I'm always discovering new blogs, and I'd love to find some more.

What is your favorite beauty item at the moment?

I want to say mascara but I've used that answer already haha. I painted my nails yesterday and I am IN LOVE. I usually get them done professionally, but instead I did them  my self and I'm glad I did. Maybe I'll do a blog post on my favorite nail varnishes... Anyway, I'll say that that's my favorite beauty item at the moment.

And that's all the questions I received! 

Big thanks to all of you who took the time to ask me these questions, it's an easy way for you to get to know me a bit better.

Thank you so much for reading, please let me know what blog posts you'd like to see! I reply to all comments so if you're curious about something just ask!

Stay tuned for next weeks post!

Bye!!

Maddie xx

Last weeks post - MadForFavorites | September





6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo