Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm Still Here | MadForBeauty

                            Hey everyone!



I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I'm sorry for my absence recently, I honestly don't have the best excuse!


I'm back at school at the moment and I'm struggling to find time to write good quality posts.


This is just a really quick blog post on my updated "schedule":


I don't want to pressure myself into publishing on a certain day. I'm planning on writing when I feel comfortable and inspired. I'm going to review all new products I try, and I'm going to be writing about life style related things! I'm also going to attempt to post on my social media pages, but I don't have many followers and I don't think anyone's THAT interested! But if you would like to see some more of me on your social media then do let me know! :)


I hope you're all okay with these changes! I will be more active during holidays and things like that, but if I'm gone for a week or too don't worry, I'm still here and replying to ANY comments! :)


As always, leave your ideas in the comments xx


Thank you for reading and sticking with me, stay tuned for another post!




Maddie x

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait until you're back, but I totally understand about being busy. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!

    Just followed ya...do follow back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo