Friday, October 16, 2015

Stila All Over Shimmer Powder - Kitten First Impression/Review

bonjour my loves!

today i thought i would post a quick review on something i received today, the stila highlighter in kitten.

this is sooo gorgeous!! i just place either one of the colors in the tops of my cheeks with my Real Techniques base shadow brush, since i don't have a highlighter brush. i actually really want the Morphe fan brush but i have never tried their brushes so i'll do some research before i make a purchase. 

i would definitely recommend this for someone who wants a nice, not too intense, highlighter!

I'm not really sure how to describe a highlighter but i think the pictures show the color of them beautifully :)





thanks for reading this mini review :) 


please share this and leave a nice comment (:

 Share Bar 

7 comments:

  1. Both colors are super cute! So for me this is a great product
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both colours are nice! :-)

    To answer your question about texture: textured polishes don't bother me at all, I love wearing them and have got loads! I usually mention in my posts if they rough though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, so pretty :)

    http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love reading makeup reviews! ;)
    ~Katie @ sparklyambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo