Monday, August 18, 2014

The Liebster Award

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a good day.

Today I am writing a different type of post... Before I get into the details, I'd like to thank WithLovePloy for nominating me. Make sure you check out her blog as it's AMAZING & I'm so honored that she even considered tagging me in this. 

This is also my 10th post, what better way to celebrate?

This is my first ever award since I've started my blog and I'm super exited to share it with you all! It's also a great way for you all to get to know me a bit better.

The Liebster Award rules:

- thank the blogger who nomintated you
- answer the questions they send you
- nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer your own set of 11 questions
- contact them by commenting on a recent post



So let's get into the questions...

Ploy's Questions:

1. Whats the one beauty product you can't live without?

I would have to say mascara, it just makes me look way more awake then I actually am. My favorite mascara at the moment is maybelline the falsies because it makes my lashes look HUGE.

2. What is your biggest fear?

Ummm... I have quite a few fears, but I do have a ridiculous phobia of birds, I know I know, it's weird! I also have a fear of being upside down... so nothing serious. Let me know if you have any funny phobia's so I know that I'm not alone haha :)

3. Something that you have learned recently.

I realized that it's important to be grateful for what you have, because out of no where it could be taken away.

4. Your best and worst trait

My best trait is probably the fact that I don't usually take things personally and  don't get offended and my worst trait would have to be the fact that I can be stubborn at times.

5. Your biggest put-off in the opposite sex

Laziness.

6. Red or nude lips?

Nude, it's so easy to wear!

7. What is your favourite quote?

There are so many quotes that I love so here are a few...
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” 
“We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.” 
"You say i dream too big. I say you think too small"

8. How did you come up with your blogging name?

Well my name is MADdie, and my blog name is MADforbeauty.

9. Where is your dream holiday destination?



Hawaii


10. What inspires you most?



Many things inspire me, one is seeing people do what they love, it inspires me to try my hardest to pursue any dream that I have.


11. What do you love most about blogging?

Communicating with other bloggers who enjoy to read my blog, and also just writing and working on each post!

My 11 questions:

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favorite makeup brand at the moment?
3. Natural or smokey eyeshadow?
4. Summer or winter?
5. Best place you've traveled to?
6. What is your favorite tv show?
7. Do you prefer long or short hair?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What are you most passionate about?
11. What is your favorite song at the moment?


I NOMINATE:
Debbi - Golden Bairn
Anaka - Economy Nails
Lorss - Mad Mad World
Breaya - iamfashion
Maddie - iFashion and Beauty


Thank you so much for reading, I loved answering these questions and I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!

I would love for you to answer any of the questions that I answered in the comments, I always enjoy reading your thoughts :)

If you have any questions about my 11 questions feel free to contact me, all of my social media is linked at the top of the page.

Stay tuned for next weeks post!

Maddie x

Last post - Summer Makeup Routine







13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm looking forward to your answers! xx

      Delete
  2. Great answers. I really enjoyed getting to know you better, and thanks so much for the nomination!! :)

    xoxo,
    Breaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I'm super scared of insects...I'll even scream if I find a house fly somewhere, lol! ;)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination, I'll make my post as soon as possible! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I will post this asap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo