Sunday, June 15, 2014

An Introduction To MadForBeauty

Hello everyone!


I am here, writing on my new blog, because I failed at youtube. Let me explain, I absolutely adore anything and everything beauty related, especially makeup. I have a Youtube channel, which I shall not name as there are no videos. I tried to upload a video one day, I filmed and edited it, I was very exited as I love many beauty gurus and dream to have a career like theirs, but as soon as I went to hit upload I froze.. "What if my friends see?".. "What if my teachers see?".. "What if everyone makes fun of me?".. Those were some of the many thoughts going through my mind. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous but that's just me. 


All that just to say that I am much more comfortable writing my opinions and uploading them anonymously (for now). 


What is MadForBeauty?
This blogpost will consist of weekly reviews, mostly makeup.
Everything I say is based on my own opinion, obviously.
I am determined to make this my priority, I just hope people enjoy my writing!


Thank you to everyone who reads this. It would mean the world to me if you would share this with your friends and family as writing is also one of m passions. 


If you would like me to return the favor of reading your blog post then let me know in the comments and I will. 


Look forward to my first ever makeup review! :)


Thanks for reading, bye! 

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't worry about what other people think, if Youtube is what you want to do then go for it!
    Hannah
    xxx

    www.hannahcoroner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya MadForBeauty, i liked your blog about the concealer, i do think it would be even better if you made it that bit more personal by maybe showing your skin and colour,then a piccie of it applied for people to see what it actually looks like on what the skin, or get a friend to do it if you are camera shy. Mind you this is coming for a new blogger so my advice might not be that great lol, much love and keep it up xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you're saying! Thanks for the advice!xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo