Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Halloween.

I don't know about you, but I enjoy making myself look creepy for halloween.

So today I'm writing a quick blog post, to show you what I wore!

My "costume" is not anything specific, it's just a plain, large white t-shirt.

On a thin paintbrush I carefully painted on some white lines, then smudged them a bit. I let that dry then I added fake blood. You can use more or less blood depending on how you want it to look.

With that I just wore some black leggings and some vans.


Now onto my face.

What I used:
Black & purple eyeshadow
Black eyeliner
Black lipstick
Grey eyeshadow

I applied the black & purl eyeshadow to my eyelids and under my eyes quite messily to give myself that dead/tired look.

Then I used a black eyeliner in my water line, and to create some easy scars on the sides of my face.

Then the black lipstick on my lips, although I could've use red.

And I applied the grey eyeshadow to the hollows if my cheeks just to make my face look even more dead and slim.

And that's all I did! Pretty basic but looks quite cool in my opinion.

What did you dress up as for halloween? Let me know!!

I hope you had a wonderful day and I'll speak to you soon.

Bye!

Maddie x


6 comments:

  1. Your costume sounds wonderful! I was catwoman. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like a great costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post. really cute as a diy :)
    great blog, very inspiring
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice and simple. Love it :) I'm new on your blog but I really like it, I'm going to visit more often :)
    ♥ blog ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo