Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hair Care

Hi everyone, my laptop just crashed so I'm having to re-write this post :(

Today I am going to be sharing my hair care "routine".

I know this isn't the most interesting post, but for those of you who are interested, I hope you enjoy!

I wash my hair every other day because I honestly don't need to wash it everyday and it's bad for your hair.

For my shampoo & conditioner I use the Garnier Fructis Volume Extend. If you have really dry hair I don't recommend this because it's very light and fresh. But if you have dry hair and still want to try it out then scroll down and have a look at my favorite leave in conditioners. Oh, one more thing, these smell AMAZING.


Because my hair is a bit dry, and the conditioner I use isn't very effective, I like to use a conditioning mask once or twice a week. Recently, I've been using the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser. It says to apply this from the roots to the tips of your hair, but when I do that my hair tends to get a bit oily, so I'd recommend just using this on the ends.


Out of the shower I use 2 leave in conditioners.


I use the L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil when I get out of the shower on my wet/damp hair. I use one pump on my hands and comb it through the ends of my hair.


On days that I don't wash my hair, it tends to look a bit dull and dry. To add some shine and moisture, I use the Tresemme Keratin Smooth leave in conditioner. Again, I just apply this to the ends of my dry hair. And if you have curly hair, any product with Keratin in is perfect.



 And that's all I do to my hair! I hope this helped some of you & I hope you enjoyed!

Leave your favorite hair product in the comments for me and everyone else to see!

Thank you so much for reading, let me know what you want to see next week.

Maddie xx

 Please share this, it really helps me out! :) 

Check out my last blog post - Q&A


6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read & reply to all! xo